In our continued commitment to provide quality education to individuals and help them realize their educational goals, Mercer University is proud to partner with EdAssist, a tuition assistance network. Through this partnership, the University is able to help employees of in-network organizations achieve their goal of advancing their education.
Employees of organizations within the EdAssist network are eligible to receive:
- 10% tuition benefit
(NOTE: This amount is not applicable to the cost of books, housing and miscellaneous fees. Benefit based on the current published tuition rate for approved programs.)
- Waived application fee
The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
Employees are eligible to receive benefits for the following undergraduate and graduate programs:
NOTE: Candidates interested in undergraduate programs or majors offered for traditional undergraduate students are not eligible to receive benefits through EdAssist. This list of undergraduate programs does not include options for traditional undergraduate students. If you have any questions or need clarification, contact Myron Randall, Associate Director of Recruitment and Community Engagement.
- Accounting, B.B.A.
- Communication, B.A.
- Criminal Justice Leadership, B.S.
- Early Learning and Development, B.S.Ed.
- General Business, B.B.A.
- Health Informatics, B.S.
- Healthcare Leadership, B.S.
- Homeland Security and Emergency Management, B.S.
- Human Resources Administration and Development, B.S.
- Human Resource Management, B.B.A.
- Human Services, B.S.
- Information Technology and Informatics, B.S.
- Liberal Studies, B.A.
- Organizational Leadership, B.S.
- Pre-Nursing (Non-Degree)
- Psychology, B.S.
- Software Application Development and Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), B.S.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety Leadership, M.S.
- Healthcare Leadership - Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Health Informatics, M.S.
- Human Services, M.S.
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Nonprofit Leadership - Organizational Leadership, M.S.
- Organizational Development and Change - Organizational Leadership, M.S.
To verify your eligibility to receive benefits through EdAssist, please complete the attestation form. The purpose of this form is to confirm that your employer allows this benefit. This form should be submitted with application materials. Completed documents should be emailed to Myron Randall, Associate Director of Recruitment and Community Engagement, at email@example.com, or mailed to:
Office of Admissions
ATTN: Myron Randall
3001 Mercer University Drive
Atlanta, GA 30341
Download Attestation form >
|For questions regarding Mercer University and the partnership with EdAssist,
contact Myron Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.547.6490.